Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E9: The Most Important Survival Skill
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the single most important survival skill, understanding the Disaster Matrix, and the decay of personal responsibility.
- Prepping based on the Disaster Matrix; most likely to least likely.
- Getting past your gear addiction.
- Get out of debt.
- Survival CHI – Community, Health, and Intelligence.
- Experiencing Project Appleseed.
- The mind set of children with pocket knives and how we no long give kids a proper sense of personal responsibility.
There was a strange problem with Jon’s Mic that we did not catch till after the show was exported. His track will be a little quiet and odd sounding.
- Potassium Iodine Side Effects
- Life After Terrorism
- Emergency By Neil Strauss
- Paul Revere’s Ride
- Project Appleseed
- Put The “I” Back In Patriot – Aaron’s first experience with Project Appleseed.
- Threat Probability Matrix – The Survival Podcast