In this episode, we go deep into the ITRH vault to hear a classic not available in the public feed, episode 38. You’ll hear from the late great Scout, head of the Texas chapter of Project Appleseed. And I’m joined by co-host Jonathan who helped found ITRH. We all discuss what I still consider the best traditional rifle marksmanship program. Listen now...
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the single most important survival skill, understanding the Disaster Matrix, and the decay of personal responsibility.
- Prepping based on the Disaster Matrix; most likely to least likely.
- Getting past your gear addiction.
- Get out of debt.
- Survival CHI – Community, Health, and Intelligence.
- Experiencing Project Appleseed.
- The mind set of children with pocket knives and how we no long give kids a proper sense of personal responsibility.
There was a strange problem with Jon’s Mic that we did not catch till after the show was exported. His track will be a little quiet and odd sounding.