Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the single most important survival skill, understanding the Disaster Matrix, and the decay of personal responsibility.
- Prepping based on the Disaster Matrix; most likely to least likely.
- Getting past your gear addiction.
- Get out of debt.
- Survival CHI – Community, Health, and Intelligence.
- Experiencing Project Appleseed.
- The mind set of children with pocket knives and how we no long give kids a proper sense of personal responsibility.
There was a strange problem with Jon’s Mic that we did not catch till after the show was exported. His track will be a little quiet and odd sounding.