Personal responsibility is the cornerstone of our Survival CHI philosophy. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss a topic that gets them hot under the collar - Personal Responsibility. It's something that as a society we have lost sight of, yet it is paramount to a functioning modern civil society.
Robert Swartley of Talon Arms is back! Aaron and Jonathan interview Robert about NFA Weapons.
The topic is serious, but Aaron, Jonathan, and Robert make it fun with solid facts and advice, and by addressing some of the urban legends about Class 3 Tax Stamp weapons.
- What is an NFA item and what is a Class 3 Tax Stamp?
- Is there such a thing as a movie-quiet silencer?
- Can civilians own machine guns, silencers, short-barrel rifles, or short-barrel shotguns?
- The process of buying an item that requires a Class 3 Tax Stamp
- What the different types of AFT forms are and what they are for
- Why machine guns that civilians can buy are so expensive
- Using a Trust to own a NFA weapon
- How to transfer or travel with your NFA item(s)
- Can you have a Grenade Launcher?
- and much more
Thanks to all the listeners who submitted questions. We will be adding listener questions with each interview. Watch the Newsletter and Facebook for the opportunity to ask the experts we interview your questions.