DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
Hosts Aaron and Jason discuss the latest lessons learned from their adventures in Urban Farming.
When it comes to matters of self-sufficiency, few are as important as being able to feed yourself. Over the last nearly two years Aaron and Jason have endeavored to see what it takes to have a farm in an urban environment.
Farmin ain’t easy! But it sure is a lot of fun–when you do it with friends.
Join us as we explore lessons learned over the last 6 months…
- The state of the ITRH Urban Farm
- Understanding the importance of hands-on experience
- The information you can’t get from books.
- Automatic rabbit watering systems
- Chicken coup design
- Planning and use of space.
- Restrictions of urban livestock
- The advantages of a good survival mentor
- Gear vs Skill
- Lessons in NOT over engineering