Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss starting, building, and growing a business.
There’s been much to-do recently about small businesses. Children’s lemonade stands have become a big symbol of that sentiment, in particular.
But what does it really take to open a business? How do we avoid the common pitfalls that lead to failure in business? …And what does it really mean to be in business for yourself?
But most importantly, how do we get to go fishing in the middle of the week–every week!?
Join us as we share our experiences, thoughts, and clear a path for your liberty…
- Getting a business funded by “Family, Friends, and Fools”
- Focussing on the customer with more than lip service.
- Your product: What it is and isn’t.
- Marketing: The secret sauce you forgot.
- Automation, Operations, and cost savings.
- Misconceptions and hard truths about being self-employed.
- Employees and herding cats.
- Working for your own benefit and benefiting others.
- Giving vs Giving Back and why it’s important to understand the difference.
- Dictating your own liberty.