Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E85: Surviving The News Media
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan weigh in on the TV Show Revolution and give their thoughts on surviving the news media.
Getting information has never been more difficult. In this day and age with so many choices of where to get your news how do we decide? Do you only get it from one source that confirms your opinions? Or do you get it from many that inform your opinions?
Your survival may depend on it!
Join us as we share our thoughts on…
- The Revolution
- Issues in the Middle East
- How news media exclude stories because of bias
- Freedom of Speech
- John Stossel’s mustache …and hair
- Filtering News
- Obese Wiener Dog Epidemic
- Being responsibly informed