Hosts Aaron and Jonathan set your city on fire in a white hot rage with total disregard to point out vulnerabilities. But then roast marshmallows and plan an escape.
Today Aaron and Jonathan interview Dan Blackford, who is a former Federal agent, Secret Service firearms instructor, and even a Secret Service agent on presidential detail.
We ask Dan:
- How do we better secure our homes?
- From a guy who has protected Presidents, how do we protect our families?
- How do we keep kids safe from predators?
- How do we teach kids to respect firearms?
- What is the best way to convince a reluctant spouse or significant other to take personal responsibility for their safety?
- What can we do as individuals to become a more active and positive force in our local government?
- What is the best way to find an instructor to teach you archery, firearms, or anything else you want to learn about?
- and much more