Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Scout of Project Appleseed. Scout gives listeners the ins and outs of what we consider the best traditional marksmanship instruction in the country.
Host Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Jason and Jeep to discuss lessons learned from the past year and what to expect going forward…
Hard to believe it’s been a year already. And yet, it feels like longer at the same time.
We’ve learned so much in the last year and hope that you have to. Episode 51 is a look back at what we have been up to and what we plan to be up to in the year to come.
WARNING: This episode is marked as EXPLICIT/ADULT
- A listener’s journey over the last year.
- Prepping as a family.
- Prepping with teenagers.
- The urban farm update. What Jason and Aaron have accomplished.
- Lessons learned the hard way about raising livestock.
- Lessons learned about the difficulties of self-reliance.
- Thank you to the listeners.