Hosts Aaron and Jonathan ring in the new year with a discussion of preparing for 2012.
The time to act is now. The begging of the year is a perfect time to go over the basics of preparing, reviewing our preps, and touching on more advanced considerations of survival. For long time listeners Episode 50 is a recap of episodes from the last year as food for thought. For folks new to survival it’s a great primer.
- Water storage.
- Shelter issues and advice
- Food Storage
- Security concerns in urban survival.
- Medical supply storage and advice.
- Alaska DHSEM 7 Day Survival Kit
- Ron Hood – Copy Canning
- Food Storage Basics
- Reliance 7 Gallon Water Container
- The Water BOB
- Super Tanker water storage
- How To Build A Blackout Kit
- Episode 16: Survival Bags
- Interview with Dan Blackford
- Project Appleseed