We discuss the one big thing I hope you take away from this season about survival, preparedness, and survivalism--one thing that REALLY matters.
In this episode, we go back to basics with a short discussion on water storage for preppers. Are you ignoring a crucial prep or probably overthinking it?
Water Storage Topics Discussed:
- Why water is important
- How to calculate your water needs in seconds
- What containers to use
- How to sanitize your storage containers
- Where to store your containers of water
- The myth of storing plastic containers of water on concrete
- What extra items to store to ensure you can capture, treat, and filter water
- Understanding food and water for camping
- Everything you ever wanted to know about catching, filtering, and sanitizing rainwater
- Sanitizing water with Clorox Bleach
- Potassium Permanganate: The Most Useful Survival Chemical