In this episode, we go back one more time to the vault for Homeschooling part II with the Davis's. Before we get started, this is a rebroadcast of episode 79. We were going to do a fresh episode this week, but so many of you wrote in asking for part II to be replayed. So here it is remastered and reloaded for your listening pleasure. Listen now...
In this episode, we go back to basics with a short discussion on water storage for preppers. Are you ignoring a crucial prep or probably over thinking it?
Water Storage Topics Discussed:
- Why water is important
- How to calculate your water needs in seconds
- What containers to use
- How to sanitize your storage containers
- Where to store your containers of water
- The myth of storing plastic containers of water on concrete
- What extra items to store to ensure you can capture, treat, and filter water
- Understanding food and water for camping
- Everything you ever wanted to know about catching, filtering, and sanitizing rainwater
- Sanitizing water with Clorox Bleach
- Potassium Permanganate: The Most Useful Survival Chemical
- Reliance 7-Gallon containers
- Sawyer Products SP160 One-Gallon Gravity Water Filtration System with Dual-Threaded Mini Filter