In this episode we welcome back Marshall of GoingGear. He’s going to share with us all the ins, outs, and what-the-hecks about water filters for camping and bugout bags. We’re also going to dive into food and stoves for camping. Plus, a special bonus.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- What are the different types of camping water filters?
- How effective are water purification tables?
- Hollow tube filters vs ceramic filters, which is best?
- Do UV (ultraviolet) filters actually work?
- Active carbon filters, the end all be all?
- Do the chemical water purification tablets really work?
- Do you have to worry about viruses in the water when choosing a filter?
- What is the real lifetime of a water filter?
- White gas vs Kerosene camping stoves.
- How effective are alcohol stoves?
- How well do chemical tab stoves work?
- What’s the best food option for backpacking?
- What camping food DYI options are there?
Coupon Code: rabbithole
- GoingGear Website
- Freezer Bag Cooking Books
- Gear Mentioned
- Katadyn Pocket Water Filter
- Lifesaver Bottle 6000UF Water Filtration Bottle
- Lifesaver Jerry Can 10000UF
- MSR SweetWater Purifier System
- Sawyer Mini Water Filter
- MSR HyperFlow Microfilter Water Filter
- Lifestraw Personal Water Filter
- Jetboil Joule Cooking Systems
- MSR Camping Stoves
- Vargo Camping Stoves
- BioLite Camping Stoves