DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
Joshua Sheets of Radical Personal Finance returns to discuss one of the biggest taboos of modern society: Money.
Preppers love to discuss many things: Guns, food storage, knives, bushcraft skills, and a litany of other topics. These topics are chewed, debated, and deliberated about endlessly amongst preppers.
But personal finance does not get much love, unfortunately. It’s not surprising, though. Most people would rather discuss… um… adult relations at the dinner instead of money–an odd taboo, really.
At its core, money is an omni-tool; it can be turned into nearly anything else needed. And a healthy personal financial standing is the most likely position from which to best safeguard your families well being.
Personal Finance for Preppers Topics Discussed:
- Responding to people whose strategy is to not worry about money because… Zombies
- Money mindsets that hurt
- Money mindsets that help
- Understanding how insurance is a necessary and practical preparedness strategy
- The different types of insurance every survivalist should have
- Simple techniques for spending less and saving more
- His outlook on the economy and the possibility of it imploding
- Connect with Joshua through his website here
- Past Episode with Joshua E232: How to Increase Wealth and Survive Your Likely Disaster