Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
Justin Carrol drops by to discuss several tinfoil hat ways to protect your identity and make you safer for 2018. We cover buying and setting up anonymous phones, cars, mailboxes, and land. And that’s just the start.
We often speak of becoming a hard target. There are past episodes on guns, martial arts, mindsets, physical security, homes, and bug out locations.
In addition, we’ve also spoken a length about hardening your life against the black swan events. These include everything from your financial life to life after a societal collapse.
But what about marking your data a hard target to protect your identity?
Did you know you’re leaving a trail everywhere you go?
Identity protection isn’t just for the paranoid. But remember the old expression: Just because your paranoid doesn’t mean no one is watching you.
If you’re new, Justin is a privacy and security expert with a long history of government service. As a result, he’s made it his life’s mission to become, as he says, impenetrable and anonymous.
Some of these will seem right out of a Jason Bourne movie. And they will all be just as much fun. So it’s time to dig in and erase yourself from the system.
Crazy Ways to Protect Your Identity Topics Discussed:
- Securing your cell phone to protect your identity
- Getting an anonymous phone
- Using Faraday bags to protect your smartphone
- Using “burner” phone numbers
- Getting nomad status
- The only states you can get nomad status in
- Using mail forwarding services – PMB (Personal Mailbox) Services
- Making your driver’s license safe
- Buying property anonymously and without your name being tied to it
- Using a land trust
- Buying a vehicle anonymously and without your name being associated with it
- Justi’s Operational Security Website
- Episode 61 of the Privacy and Security Podcast on Land Trusts
- Past Episode with Justin on Physical Security
- Wire Secure Messaging App
- Get private and secure phone numbers with Sudo App
- Get private and secure credit card numbers with Privacy.com
- EDC Faraday bags
- Silent Pocket Faraday bags