DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode, Josh drops by to discuss building up the best prepper gun battery on a small budget.
Many preppers obsess over their gun battery. There’s a good reason: they are among the best tools to help keep us safe and defend our lives with.
And, let’s face it, most of us like guns a whole lot. They’re fun to play with and many find shooting to be a relaxing hobby. (I often call it yoga with loud noises and a little more smoke.)
But building a full prepper battery of guns is expensive; especially if you are just starting out. And guns can be the most expensive part of a preppers overall kit. It’s easy to drop $5,000 just on guns and glass. Five bills or more is a big bite to take for a lot of people.
Buying a full gun battery eats into what many long-time preppers feel is as important to nail down quickly: Food, medical supplies, and training. Then there’s more training.
So Josh and I discuss the best guns and strategies for starting out your prepper gun battery on a small budget.
Best Gun Battery on a Small Budget Topics:
- The benefits of using a commonality team mentality
- Budgeting for today and tomorrow
- Preparing and buying for the 80% of what might happen first
- What is the prepper gun battery
- Deciding on the order in which to build up a prepper gun battery
- Best budget Handguns
- Best budget Shotguns
- Most accurate and best budget Bolt-action rifles
- Best budget AR-15s and other semi-auto rifles
- Best budget 22lr Rifles
- How to Buy Used Guns and Save Money