In this episode, Jason and I sit down to discuss an update on his cattle ranching adventure, alligator wrestling, the end of the ITRH farm, and surviving middle age.
For new listeners, Jason is one of the co-hosts of the show. Married life, work, and the addition of a baby girl ate up his free time. He now makes a seasonal guest appearance to chat the audience up on his survival projects. His largest and most recent project is in small-scale cattle ranching.
- Why Jason was wrestling alligators recently
- What has become of the ITRH Urban Farm
- Lessons learned from urban farming predators
- What’s the current state Jason’s micro-ranching project
- Lessons learned from animal husbandry and small-scale cattle ranching
- Things to consider when buying land