DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode, it’s just you and me. And I’m going to answer your burning questions.
Many of the questions coming in by email are often the same. So today’s episode shares the answers with everyone.[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/itrhpodcast/E190_questions.mp3″ title=”E190: Your Burning Listener Questions Answered” artist=”ITRH” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
- What’s the best breed of rabbit for meat production?
- If you could do the farm all over again, what would you do differently?
- Do you ever think about ending the show?
- What’s YOUR go-to rifle?
- Where do you find the time to practice all the stuff you cover on the show?
- How can I convince my wife prepping is ok?
- How are you voting for?