Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the riots going on in Egypt, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Jonathan - a UT Political Science and Anthropology Grad - explains what causes riots, the economic effects of the riots currently going on, and if we could see similar riots in the United States in the foreseeable future.
In this episode, Aaron and Jason run through several hot topics and close an open loop from last season.
In the last season, we left some listeners confused, admittedly. We’ve discussed and brought on several guests that are seemingly completely going counter to traditional survival sacred cows. But in this episode, we finally give our thoughts.
So tune and and join us as we discuss…
Topics from this Episode:
- Our thoughts on the riots in Ferguson.
- The importance of communications and community during civil unrest.
- What is Armageddon
- Attack Rabbits
- Is a pellet gun a viable survival tool
- DIY Tactical baby gear for Dads and Moms
- Jason’s thoughts on Glocks
- Thoughts on AAC 300 Blackout as a viable rifle round choice.
- AR Pistols as a practical defensive weapon
- Our thoughts on the Sig Arm Brace vs. SBRs
- Silencers / Suppressors
- Why Aaron is getting rid of a bunch of his guns.
- ATF Class 3 Wait Times
- Jason’s thoughts on Aaron’s DSA FAL
- Should you build a BOB and use the high-tech tactical flashlights
- Survival lessons for the more likely to happen