Keychain lights are often lacking in quality. Sure they work for a little while. Sure they’re small. But when it comes to durability, most are severely lacking.
The name SureFire and phrase “built like a tank” are often used in the same sentence. And they’ve released a keychain light promising to be just as tough as they’re full size lights. So you’re search for one of a mighty mite of a light might be over.
Described by SureFire as a “Professional Grade” keychain light the Titan offers these features at just a Length 3.375 inches and running on a single rechargeable AAA:
Output / Runtime — White Light
- High 125 lumens / 1 hour*
- Low 15 lumens / 8.5 hours
* runtime per ANSI standard using included AAA NiMH battery
- Virtually indestructible, high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Proprietary faceted reflector creates broad, flawless MaxVision Beam™ that matches your field of vision—and allows for better situational awareness
- Head switch—simply twist counterclockwise repeatedly to activate and set output level or turn off
- Powered by an included rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (charger sold separately); can also be powered by a readily available AAA alkaline battery and a AAA lithium battery
- Included stainless steel split ring on tailcap easily and securely attaches to keys
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee—and competitively priced
Titan’s durable yet elegant body is precision machined from strong, lightweight aerospace aluminum and further protected by a hard-anodized finish that meets high military specifications. And its head is topped off by a coated, virtually indestructible polycarbonate window that also optimizes light output. The rugged, one-of-a-kind Titan was built to take on the elements and the rigors of modern-day life. It may just be the last keychain light you’ll ever own.