The new and improved N200 features a design that allows for a single large solar panel and a switch that allows you to choose from low output to high.
The Nokero N200 is the most economical solar light on the market.
In most countries, the Nokero N200 pays for itself in 15 days to 2 months by eliminating the need for expensive candles or kerosene.
The Nokero N200 also makes an ideal camping light, or a portable RV light, emergency light, or marine light.
It brings 6 hours of light per night on “low” and 2.5 hours of light per night on “high”,* but it can be charged for multiple days in a row to extend its lighting time.
The battery will last for 2-3 years, and can be replaced to keep the bulb lasting for years.
- Ni-MH battery lasts 2-3 years, and is replaceable
- Hangs outdoors for charging
- Simple to use
- One state-of-the-art, high quality solar panel
- Four wide-angle, light emitting diodes
- AA-sized recyclable battery
- Automatically switches off in bright light to save charge
- On/Off switch
- Customizable by brand or color
Nokero was nice enough to send a couple demo units to play with. So far, it’s a thumbs up, but official review will be out in another month or so when I have time to really see how it does – i.e. needs more abusing.ERRATA: There was an error in the original specs listed. The Ni-MH battery will last 1.5 years before needing to be replaced, not 2-3 years.