In this episode hosts Aaron and Jason share their single biggest mistake on the farm.
And what it’s cost them.
But they also share the new found joy over when a farm finally becomes productive. It’s the joyous moment when you realize your production levels are a point of surplus.
The hosts also do a follow up to Jonathan and Aaron’s previous discussion on ammo shortages. What may be really causing it. And how you can avoid being sucked into it.
Join us as we discuss:
- What to consider first when planning an urban farm.
- An update on the shipping pallet planters.
- What rabbit over production looks like.
- What egg over production looks like.
- What’s causing the ammo shortage