In this episode, we go deep into the ITRH vault to hear a classic not available in the public feed, episode 38. You’ll hear from the late great Scout, head of the Texas chapter of Project Appleseed. And I’m joined by co-host Jonathan who helped found ITRH. We all discuss what I still consider the best traditional rifle marksmanship program. Listen now...
Hosts Aaron and Jason give an update to the urban farm project and discuss the debut of a huge new project.
After two years of gaffes, mistakes, and lots of folly, Aaron and Jason have suddenly reached the completion of the livestock portion of their urban farm. Now they look to the future for perfecting their rabbit stock. And they look forward to the start of the Aquaponics project.
And the wacky urban farmers start planning for a five year project close to every preppers desire…
Join us as we discuss…
- Raising meat pen rabbits in the city.
- What’s a bunny Bar Mitzvah? (Note: Rabbits are not kosher… as it turns out)
- How tasty are Ameraucana Chickens?
- Dealing with large scale water storage on an urban farm.
- Planning for the prepper’s dream in a way that benefits you today. OR if things go wrong.