Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E94: The 2013 New Year Show
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan do a survival year-end review–ringing out 2012 and ringing their hands of 2013.
Will 2013 be worse for liberty, financial health, and overall well-being?
As we close out 2012 and head into 2013 the outlook isn’t bright for the new year.
Tune is as we cover…
- The bleak outlook for liberty in 2013.
- The expansion of the Patriot Act.
- Gun control: It’s not just AR-15s.
- How violence is actually on the decline.
- The one trick ponies in Washington.
- Financial cliff
- Estate Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- What to expect: Our outlook for 2013.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- On Combat by Lt Col Dave Grossman (Ret.)
- Episode 8: NFA Weapons
- Harvard Law Study on crime rates and guns (Kates, D., Mauser, G., Don, B. 2007 WOULD BANNING FIREARMS REDUCE MURDER AND SUICIDE? Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy)
- Mass killings on the decline
- Steven Pinker: The surprising decline in violence