It’s a long overdue highly requested episode. And it sets the record for our longest episode ever because it’s such a large topic.
Hosts Aaron, Jonathan, and Jason discuss preparing in an apartment and a new home.
Survival in an apartment is fraught with difficulties, limitations, and needed reality checks. But it’s not impossible. And there are some measures that can be taken to ensure you’re able to survive.
Moving into a new home offers a fresh pallet for a prepper to work with. But it brings up all kinds of new things to consider. Because you are starting all over.
Join us as we cover apparent prepping and prepping in a new home…
- Setting realistic expectations while preparing in an urban setting.
- Apparent security concerns and methods.
- Thoughts on picking a location both for homes and apartments.
- Conventional and unconventional means of egress from an apparent.
- Food and water storage in small spaces.
- Cooking after a disaster or collapse.
- Zombie dear…