Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss how fast is too fast to prepare, common mistakes, and the lessons from experience.
More and more people are opening to the idea of being prepared. And As we get closer to the 2012 Presidential Election, Mayan 2012 “Doomsday” date, and the bad economy continues that pace quickens. So too does the number of “Get Prepared Quick” gimmicky products that hit the market.
So how do we prepare in a thoughtful anxiety free way that really will get us through tough times? Find out in this episode.
Join us as we discuss…
- How fast is too fast to prepare?
- Can you be prepared in 7 days or less?
- Survival Gear without Survival Skills
- Food Storage
- Copy Canning
- Jon’s personal story of using stored food
- Jonathan’s food storage method vs Aaron’s
- Perishable, NonPerashible, and Long Term Food Storage.
- Water Storage
- The myth of water storage and concrete.
- Can water go bad?
- Storing water in plastic containers.
- Water purification and filtration methods.
- How much water to store.
- Where to store water.
- Other emergency water sources.
- USDA Record Low Crop Production
- Episode 67: Survival Gear
- Berkey Water Filtration (This is not an endorsement, and we have no association with linked company)
- Reliance 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container
- Reliance 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container with Filter