Host Aaron interviews Christopher Hadnagy author of Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking.
In past episodes, we’ve spoken about developing interpersonal skills. In a similar vein is the seemingly darker concept of Social Engineering. But there is a tremendous amount that can be learned both to protect and for other positive uses.
…And did you know your smartphone is telling stalkers where you are?
Join us as we hack human-beings…
Social Engineering Topics Discussed:
- What Social Engineering is.
- How Nigerian scams work.
- Other scams after disasters.
- Lessons in how NOT to get scammed.
- Communication Flow Models
- Dangers of social media.
- Neuro Linguistic Programing
- The danger of smartphones and GPS.