In this episode hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss a mixed bag of survival topics: conspiracy theories and racism. …And present the show in format, that harkens back to the early more conversational days of ITRH.
The community is rampant with conspiracy theories. Some would even say it’s a defining characteristic of the survival and preparedness community. This episode presents two in the media now. And it also offers up logical/plausible reasons behind them.
You often hear–or read–survivalists and preppers looking to meet up with “Like Minded Individuals.” But what does that really mean at its core? This also poses the question–as raised on the forum (link below)–of whether or not our differences of race, religion, and or creed poses risks in less than ideal times.
Join us for a fun episode of conspiracy, intrigue, and tap dancing on a land mind of differences…
- Government mass bullet buying conspiracy theory.
- Social Security Administration and 40 caliber
- N.O.A.H and bullets.
- Homeland Security and 1.5 billion bullets.
- What Aaron and Jon would do with 1.5 billion bullets
- Government cattle buy up conspiracy theory.
- Racism, Xenophobia, Religion, and Similarity Bias
- Humanity’s inherent mistrust of differences.
- Overcoming similarity bias and Survival CHI
- Basic values, what it all amounts to…
- Don’t Hate Me (Inspiration for this episode)
- Through The Wormhole: Can We Eliminate Evil
- Video Clip: Babies and Similarly Bias (See Morality Play. Not the exact clip mentioned in this episode, but close.)
- Face-kini (Cause it was so weird)