Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss how to get prepared quickly, how fast is too fast to prepare, common mistakes, and the lessons from experience. Listen now...
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss Archery for beginners, taking time for the important things, and thoughts on the Colorado Shooting.
We often speak of the importance of skills. But it isn’t just about acquiring skills for survival scenarios. The journey and practice of survival skills are just as important. Sometimes the pursuit of new survival skills turns into a new passion–maybe even a form of relaxation. And it can also be about spending time working on the C in your Survival CHI: Community.
Join us as we discuss Jon’s journey into the world of Archery, life lessons learned by Aaron while fishing, and more…
- Getting started with Archery.
- Past lessons from guns applied to archery.
- Compound Bows vs. Recurve Bows.
- Picking the right equipment
- Why Pro Shops are better than the best online price.
- What to save money on and what to break the bank on
- The value of time and how and with whom you spend it.
- How to take an entire day off from work every week and not miss a beat.
- Colorado Shooting and legislation.