Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E79: Homeschooling Part II
Homeschooling Part I was one of our most popular shows. Your host, Aaron, digs deeper in Homeschooling Part II.
Is there anything more important to us than the education of our children? Returning the schoolhouse to the home is the answer for many faced with this critical question. Parents disillusioned with the quality and views taught in schools are turning to educating their kids at home. Some would say in droves.
Join Aaron in welcoming back special guests Ron and Saunna Davis, P.h.D, for a deeper discussion on homeschooling.
- Myths about homeschooling.
- Myths new homeschool parents fall victim to.
- One of the funniest “were do babies come from” conversations.
- How much time in a day kids need to spend in class.
- The museum as a classroom with free teacher’s aids.
- How much time and commitment it really takes to educate your kids at home.
- and other great lessons from a veteran homeschooler and educator.