There is no opening music and no pithy introduction in today's episode. We ask you to take the time you would have spent listening to us and turn your thoughts to the victims of the recent tragedy in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississipi, Georgia, Virginia, Louisiana, and Kentucky.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss Survival CHI and its origins. If you’ve heard it before now is a great time to reflect with wiser ears. If you’re new to the show it’s a great explanation of ITRH’s origins and core philosophy…
Survival CHI is the foundation of the entire show and blog. It’s the fundamental concept that keeps In The Rabbit Hole all about rational practical preparedness.
Back by popular demand–and sleep deprivation–Survival CHI is back. This episode includes the story of how it was made and what you can do to improve your life today and survive the possible disasters of tomorrow.
Join us and listen on…
- How Survival CHI was formed.
- An in-depth explanation of Survival CHI.
- The impact Community Health and Intelligence has on your life and survival preparations.
- How the principles are interdependent.
- How practicing the principles has changed Aaron and Jonathan’s lives.
- How to apply the principles in your life today.
- Homework assignment!