Hosts Aaron and Jonathan recap lessons gained from their knife sharpening class with Master Knife Smith Bob Kramer and have a general discussion about knives, their importance, than uses.
After your mind, a knife is the single most important tool you will ever carry. Edged tools have done more to advance society than anything else in history. Thus, why we are such big proponents of learning to use and care for knives properly in addition to regularly caring.
- Why knives are so important.
- The specificity of types of knives and their uses.
- The myth of the perfect all-purpose knife.
- What makes up a survival knife.
- What makes for a hunting knife.
- What makes for a fighting knife.