DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan interview John Heatherly–author of The Survival Template.
Heatherly is a 17-year student of survival through formal survival training. His survival education started with Tom Brown Jr’s Trackerschool after which he went on to graduate from several military Survival Courses. Using his personal experiences gained from his survival training, Heatherly has gone on to share his knowledge through The Survival Template and his new book The Medicine Symbol.
Author John Heatherly holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from Carson-Newman College and a Masters of IT Management from Webster University.
We are very fortunate to have him with us for this episode of In The Rabbit Hole’s Urban Survival Podcast.
- Where The Survival Template came from.
- Object-oriented mentality
- Mental Models
- The role of optimism in survival.
- The importance of Crucible experiences.
- The importance of practicing survival skills and not just reading about them.
- John’s new book The Medicine Symbol.
- John’s current and future projects.