Join us and our guest Robert Swartley of Talon Arms as we discuss: making first time gun purchases, picking the gun that properly meets your needs, answers to common questions a gun store owner gets, advice pros and cons of using handguns, shotguns, and rifles for home defense, and ammunition types and purposes.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss setting objectives and why it’s so important to make plans. Objectives are the gas that makes the goals go. Without metrics, we don’t know when have gotten to where we meant to go.
Part III of the Survival CHI Reloaded series. Simply saying my plan is to “survive” is to simple. Within Survival CHI the main objects are: Live well and build a more resilient life. With plans, we can make that happen.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- What are objectives and how do they differ from goals.
- Why are objectives important.
- Why planning so important.
- Metrics and their role in measuring success of plans.
- “Squishy” metrics, being flexible with plans when you don’t meet your metrics.
- Finding pleasure in planning and in success.
- Learning from failed plans.
- Update on Jonathan and Aaron’s Survival CHI plans.