Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E46: How to set Objectives for Survival
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss setting objectives and why it’s so important to make plans. Objectives are the gas that makes the goals go. Without metrics, we don’t know when have gotten to where we meant to go.
Part III of the Survival CHI Reloaded series. Simply saying my plan is to “survive” is to simple. Within Survival CHI the main objects are: Live well and build a more resilient life. With plans, we can make that happen.
- What are objectives and how do they differ from goals.
- Why are objectives important.
- Why planning so important.
- Metrics and their role in measuring success of plans.
- “Squishy” metrics, being flexible with plans when you don’t meet your metrics.
- Finding pleasure in planning and in success.
- Learning from failed plans.
- Update on Jonathan and Aaron’s Survival CHI plans.