DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
A Prepper’s Guide to Traveling Safely.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss traveling as a prepper. At some point in time all of us will have to go from point A to point B. Whether the mode of transportation is trains, planes, or automobiles, it’s not time to let your guard down. However, you will have to do research and get creative.
Similar to EDC carry, but with caveats inherent with travel after 9/11, traveling prepared isn’t hard. However, it does require planning, care, and knowledge of the laws of the area you are traveling too.
- Survival Gear for Travel.
- Traveling with guns and knives.
- Airplane safety.
- Hotel Safety.
- PacSafe – Travel Security Bags and Accessories
- Gun Laws
- Hidding Valuables
- Water BOB
- Collapsable Water Bag
- Water Purification Tablets
- Datrex 3600 Emergency Food Bar – 3 Day/72 Hour
- Rite in the Rain Note Pad
- Signal Mirrors