E38: Project Appleseed
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Scout of Project Appleseed. Scout gives listeners the ins and outs of what we consider the best traditional marksmanship instruction in the country.
Whether you are a new shooter, a seasoned hunter, or tactically trained, Appleseed will teach you something and improve your rifle skills. However, Project Appleseeds rifle marksmanship instruction is only a piece of the lessons learned. Attendees also learn about early American History, what a true rifleman (or woman) is, and meet some amazing quality people along the way.
Project Appleseed attendees come from all walks of life and political backgrounds. It’s a place for learning and community building.
- What Project Appleseed is.
- What Project Appleseed is NOT.
- Who can attend and what it costs.
- Political Affiliations
- American History
- Patriotic Duties
- Personal Responsibility
- Project Appleseed
- Shoot Schedule/Map
- Battle Road USA (Scout’s new self defense school)
- Contact Scout for offer made in the episode: (254) 217 -1325 or [email protected]
- Appleseed Radio