Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss Survival CHI and its origins; the core foundations of effective survival. Listen now...
A bug out bags (aka BOB) is a cornerstone kit for preppers. There’s a good reason. It addresses one of the three primary responses: fight, flight, and freeze.
But you’re not a simple animal. So, we’ll cover the six big mistakes preppers commonly make when building their bug out bag.
Bug Out Bag Mistakes Discussed:
- Building a BOB for the least probable event
- The obese BOB
- A lack of proper destination planning
- No thought for systems of support
- When your get home bag is more important
- Building a proper EDC kit
- Past episode referenced – E281: A Simple Beginner’s Guide to Practical Preparedness
- More Back-to-Basics Episodes
- My favorite EDC Bag to date