Author of After it Happened, Devon Ford, drops by. He’s a by former Guinness Book of Records record holder and shooting star of a writer. He’s going to tell us all about how he crafts his dystopian fiction for you.
Devon is from the UK, having lived in many places until finally settling in the Midlands. His career in public services started in his teens and has provided a wealth of experiences, both good and some very bad, which form the basis of the book ideas that cause regular insomnia.
Devon Ford recently burst onto the post-apocalyptic scene with his release of After it Happened in 2016. Since then he has gone on to write scores of follow-up books and seven several other titles.
While his books are not strictly “prepper fiction”, you’re going to dig this. Join us as we get to know Devon and his books.
Devon Ford and After it Happened Topics Discussed
- What he’s in the Guinness Book of World Records for.
- The one course he failed in high-school that will leave you laughing.
- His role in public service becoming a writer.
- How he came to writing.
- What his favorite books are.
- What inspired him to write his first series of books.
- How writing so many dark books has changed his perspective and outlook.
- UK Preppers vs. US Preppers.
- Does he consider himself a prepper?
- The most significant thing he attributes his writing success too.