Have you ever heard about a Solo 401K? We’d never heard of it either. Turns out, we’re not alone. But what’s more interesting is how you can use this financial tool as a prepper and safeguard your money even if the market melts down.
An economic collapse concerns a lot of preppers. It’s one of the top five c0ncerns, in fact.
And this is why 401Ks tend to make a lot of preppers uncomfortable. They want to be untethered from a financial system they don’t trust and feel is rigged to only benefit Wall Street, crooked politicians, and elites on the inner circle. That leaves the rest of us on the outside being milked for all we’re worth, obviously.
So is there another solution? Is there a way to safeguard your hard work and hard-earned money and make it grow?
This is very interesting for preppers. But no financial vehicle is right for everyone. And this may or may not be the right tool for you. Join us in this episode to find out if a Solo 401K is right for you and how they work for preparedness.
Solo 401K Prepper Topics Discussed:
- Why only 2% of Americans know about a Solo 401K
- Is this a financial tool for every prepper or who does it appeal to?
- How this tool lowers your tax burden.
- What kind of preparedness items can be purchased with this?
- Owning precious metals, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and even guns inside a Solo 401K.
- The preparedness items you CANNOT put inside this?
- Unusual ways preppers are using this to make money.
- Who is Ross Powell and why is he so excited about this topic?
- Examples of how Ross personally uses this tool in his personal life.
- Visit Ross at his Survival 401K Website