We discuss the seven best survival book every prepper should read in this ITRH Summer Shorts episode. We’ll cover six nonfiction and one fiction book that influenced most modern prepper fiction.
I’m often asked this question,”What’s your favorite book on survival?” There isn’t one singular book.
But there are a collection of survival books I love. And I’ll share each of them with you here.
Best Survival Books Discussed:
- Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life by Neil Strauss
- Survival Guns by Mel Tappan
- The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse: A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide by Lauren Wilson
- Bushcraft: Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival by Mors Kochanski
- On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by Dave Grossman
- On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace by Dave Grossman
- Alas Babylon by Pat Frank