It’s summer shorts time once again. In this short we discuss the hidden mechanism of modern society putting people at risk.
Weird summer short for you today. I say weird because almost no-one really talks about this. But it is a major weak point in our society today. Weak because of fragility.
I have to warn you. This might be a little boring at first. We’re going to talk about an inventory strategy. Or this will be exciting if operations and efficiency blows your skirt up.
This inventory strategy has produced a large benefit for developed nations. It lowers costs of the things you buy every day. And its meant shelves in stores are rarely empty.
The strategy is called Just-in-time inventory.
Breaking Down Just-in-Time Doom:
- The model explained simply
- Why business use this strategy
- How the strategy works
- What rubber dog doo has to do with just-in-time inventory
- How supply interruptions impact human behavior
- How JIT influences human behavior in the long-term
- What you should do to make sure you do not fall victim to JIT