Personal responsibility is the cornerstone of our Survival CHI philosophy. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss a topic that gets them hot under the collar - Personal Responsibility. It's something that as a society we have lost sight of, yet it is paramount to a functioning modern civil society.
We look back on the season, share a personal update, look to the future, and answer some listener questions. It’s the season 7 finale. Don’t miss.
- How season 8 will differ from past episodes
- The two “big things” that influenced the season to end early
- What keeps me in prepped
- Social Welfare Programs
- The erosion of liberty in a time of progress
- The Alfie Evans implications for the US
- China’s Social Credit System