Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
E248: 5 Important Prepper Lessons from 15 Years in Survival
Together, we do a little time travel to learn lessons from the past. I’ll share 5 lessons I’ve learned from 15 years in survival preparedness. These are the things I wish I could go back and tell myself. And even if you’ve been at it a while, you may find some helpful insights and mindsets from these prepper lessons.
As a side note: The title of this episode is 5 lessons from 15-Years. I can’t say when I really got serious about prep. The show started in 2010, but I think this all started in 2003. By started I mean where this started to be something I thought about and engaged in daily.
Comment on this episode and let me know if you’d like a part two. I came up with 15 in total, but we’re just going to do 5 today. Again, comment to let me know if you liked this episode and want the other 10 things.
Prepper Lessons Covered:
- You can’t become a Swiss Army knife; you’ll just wear yourself out
- Answers need context and nuance
- Planning and Prepping For TEOTWAWKI is a recipe for disaster and burnout
- You can’t force your partner into prep
- Everything needs immediate ROI; in the begining
- Author Bruce Clayton’s book mentioned in this episode
- Other Back to Basic Prepper Episodes