DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
We discuss whether or not arming teachers with guns is the best answer to stopping school shootings. The question is more complex than it appears. And, so is the answer.
Arming Teachers Topics Discussed:
- Why Samuel L Jackson should stick to what he knows
- The red herring argument against arming teachers
- How many teachers would really be up for arming teachers
- Who’s going to pay for training and ammunition
- What if a teacher leaves a gun where it’s accessible to students
- How do we handle teacher liability in an accidental shooting incident
- Developing intelligent ways of disarming the mentally disturbed and incompetent
- Employing less lethal ways to deter and defend schools from mass shooters
- All the ways we protect things with guns, so why not the kids
- Why complex problems cannot be solved with singular solutions