Robert Swartley of Talon Arms is back! Aaron and Jonathan interview Robert about NFA Weapons. The topic is serious, but Aaron, Jonathan, and Robert make it fun with solid facts and advice, and by addressing some of the urban legends about Class 3 Tax Stamp weapons.
Joey King drops by to share news from the war front. The cryptocurrency war that is. He’s going to share with us some basics, history, news, and what to do with your BitCoin Cash.
The cryptocurrency world is on fire. Some would even say war is ranging. Digital currencies are seeing crazy high prices.
And there’s a lot of confusion about what these cryptocurrencies are. The uninformed and uninitiated often ask, “What’s the new BitCoin?” There’s also a lot of misunderstandings about whether or not it’s too late to get into BitCoin or if you should buy an altcoin do to cost.
But people are using the wrong paradigms to think about and invest in cryptocurrencies. This has lead to some scams, confusion, and kept people out of the market altogether.
So we’ve got a bit of work to do to bring people up to speed. There’s a need for a shift in thinking and a bit of backstory. Not to mention the need for some basic, straightforward, and simple information on how to acquire and now to store it.
And then there’s wrapping our heads around what may be the worlds first true hard currency.
Joey clears most of this up in this episode…
Cryptocurrency topics Discussed
- What is digital scarcity
- How cryptocurrency attempts to solve scarcity in a digital age
- The historical and sociological implications of a decentralized digital currency
- What altcoins like Etherium and Lightcoin are and if you should pay attention to them
- Why Segwit2x was canceled and what it means for BitCoin Cash
- How to buy and sell
- Best wallets to keep your money in
- Scams to avoid
- What’s real and what’s marketing
- The future outlook
- Joey’s Website BytesOfMan.com