Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss convincing family and friends to prep.
- Lead by example.
- Focus on things that make you life better where things are good or bad. “Does this make my life better or worse?”
- Argue with facts, logic, and knowledge.
- Bait the hook and feed slowly as opposed to info dump. Otherwise, you just overwhelm people.
- Don’t preach.
- Demand nothing.
- Don’t be an alarmist.
- Episode 12 – Positive Force – Survival CHI
- Episode 9 – Most Important Survival Skill – Survival CHI
- Project Appleseed