Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss preparing for Hurricanes. Listeners not affected by Hurricanes will find the episode useful when preparing for severe weather.
- Simple technologies for staying on top of bad weather.
- Blackout Kits
- Attic Kits
- Storing water.
- Storing food.
- Tips for preparing your home for hurricane season.
- Considerations for your vehicles in hurricane season.
- Gasoline “copy canning” and storage.
- Pet considerations in hurricane preparations.
- How To Build A Blackout Kit
- 4 – 1 Emergency Tool
- National Hurricane Center
- Weather Channel Weather Alerts
- Episode 4: Dogs
- Episode 6: Generators
- Episode 10: Food Storage Basics
- Episode 16: Survival Bags
- Reliance Water Containers
- WaterBOB Emergency Drinking Water Storage
- Ron Hood’s Urban Master Videos
- Joos Orange
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid