Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Scout of Project Appleseed. Scout gives listeners the ins and outs of what we consider the best traditional marksmanship instruction in the country.
Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss preparing for Hurricanes. Listeners not affected by Hurricanes will find the episode useful when preparing for severe weather.
- Simple technologies for staying on top of bad weather.
- Blackout Kits
- Attic Kits
- Storing water
- Storing food
- Tips for preparing your home for hurricane season
- Considerations for your vehicles in hurricane season
- Gasoline “copy canning” and storage
- Pet considerations in hurricane preparations
- How To Build A Blackout Kit
- 4 – 1 Emergency Tool
- National Hurricane Center
- Weather Channel Weather Alerts
- Episode 4: Dogs
- Episode 6: Generators
- Episode 10: Food Storage Basics
- Episode 16: Survival Bags
- Reliance Water Containers
- WaterBOB Emergency Drinking Water Storage
- Ron Hood’s Urban Master Videos
- Joos Orange
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid