Hosts Aaron and Jonathan are joined by Ron Davis host of Confessions of an EMS Newbie Podcast for a discussion on common emergency medical myths.
- Hydrogen Peroxide for treating wounds.
- Butter on burns.
- Use of Defibrillators.
- Swallowing your tongue and seizures.
- Rescue breathing for Heart Attack victims.
- Tampons for bullet holes.
- Hollywood style blood squirting.
- Removing foreign objects from wounds.
- Drinking Urine.
Listener Help Request
Call for listener assistance. Help us find a reliable study about storing water on concrete.