Tune in for the final episode and hear Aaron interviewed by a listener.
In this episode, Aaron shares his thoughts on the state of the survival and preparedness community. You see, there’s been much to do in recent months about a large downturn in the number of people engaged in being prepared. But there’s also been a lot of press about liberals flocking to preparedness out of fear of President Trump.
So what’s really going on? Are we in a downturn from a false sense of security or are we in an upturn from a likely false sense of doom?
The answer is… sort of both. But not really either.
We’ll explain the State of Survival and Preparedness in 2017:
- How learning to ride a motorcycle is a lot like becoming a prepper
- News of conservatives giving up on being survivalists
- News or liberals becoming survivalists
- Prepping the smart way and keeping your shirt on
- Nav Jim shares the history since the 1960s and questions the future of preparedness (phase plasma rifles and all)
Articles Referenced in this Episode:
- To Avoid A Dystopian Future, We Must Become Savage
- Amazon Sells out of 1984 from Trump Fears
- Obama Signs Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act Law
- The Preparedness Movement is Dying
- The Rich are Building Bunkers
- The Doomsday Clock Moves 30 Minutes Closer to Midnight – Yawn
- Doomsday Prepping for the Super-Rich
- The Rich are Prepping