In this episode Hosts Aaron and Jonathan meet up in Austin Texas for an unfiltered discussion about guns, knives, silencers, ammo, and other stuff. Listen now...
In this episode, Aaron shares his thoughts on the state of the survival and preparedness community. You see, there’s been much to do in recent months about a large downturn in the number of people engaged in being prepared. But there’s also been a lot of press about liberals flocking to preparedness out of fear of President Trump.
So what’s really going on? Are we in a downturn from a false sense of security or are we in an upturn from a likely false sense of doom?
The answer is… sort of both. But not really either.
We’ll explain the State of Survival and Preparedness in 2017:
- How learning to ride a motorcycle is a lot like becoming a prepper
- News of conservatives giving up on being survivalists
- News or liberals becoming survivalists
- Prepping the smart way and keeping your shirt on
- Nav Jim shares the history since the 1960s and questions the future of preparedness (phase plasma rifles and all)
Articles Referenced in this Episode:
- To Avoid A Dystopian Future, We Must Become Savage
- Amazon Sells out of 1984 from Trump Fears
- Obama Signs Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act Law
- The Preparedness Movement is Dying
- The Rich are Building Bunkers
- The Doomsday Clock Moves 30 Minutes Closer to Midnight – Yawn
- Doomsday Prepping for the Super-Rich
- The Rich are Prepping
Books Referenced in this Episode: