A special Halloween report too incredible to believe. Hosts Aaron and Jonathan discuss the master plan behind the fractures discussed in Episode 39 that will lead to the downfall of our society.
There are some huge myths when it comes to homeschooling, as it turns out.
You see, homeschooling is revered by some and scoffed at by others. And most people interested in homeschooling worry their children will be maladjusted. Many parents also are concerned they’re not up to the challenge of educating their kids.
Homeschooling and preparedness would seem a strange pairing: One doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the other. But homeschooling does fit for two reasons:
- It jives with the self-reliance, libertarian, and minarchist community leanings
- They’re both focused on taking personal responsibility
Before we get started, this is a rebroadcast of episode 79. We were going to do a fresh episode this week, but so many of you wrote in asking for part II to be replayed. So here it is remastered and reloaded for your listening pleasure.
Homeschooling Topics Tackled:
- Myths about homeschooling
- Myths new homeschool parents fall victim to
- One of the funniest “where do babies come from” conversations
- How much time in a day kids need to spend in class
- The museum as a classroom with free teacher’s aids
- Time requirements and the commitment it really takes to educate your kids at home
- and other great lessons from a veteran homeschooler and educator