In this episode we sit down with Bobby Allison of Civil Air Patrol. He's going to share with us what C.A.P. is, what they do, and why you should consider getting involved. Listen now...
In this episode, we go back into the archives for lessons in homeschooling. This is part one of the two-part series on homeschooling with Suanna and Ron Davis. You’ll hear myths busted, challenges accepted, and how it works when one parent works and the other teachers.
E186 is a rebroadcast of E59, no longer in the public feed.
- Why is homeschooling children a viable option?
- Will my child be socially inept?
- Societal stigmas
- What are the pros and cons of homeschooling?
- Are there legal issues homeschoolers have to contend with?
- Does homeschooling hurt a child’s chances of getting into college?
- Where should parents start with homeschooling?