DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode, we go back into the archives for lessons in homeschooling. This is part one of the two-part series on homeschooling with Suanna and Ron Davis. You’ll hear myths busted, challenges accepted, and how it works when one parent works and the other teachers.
E186 is a rebroadcast of E59, no longer in the public feed.[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/itrhpodcast/E186-homeschooling1.mp3″ title=”E186: Homeschooling Lessons Part 1 – Reloaded” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
- Why is homeschooling children a viable option?
- Will my child be socially inept?
- Societal stigmas
- What are the pros and cons of homeschooling?
- Are there legal issues homeschoolers have to contend with?
- Does homeschooling hurt a child’s chances of getting into college?
- Where should parents start with homeschooling?