In this episode sit down with Paul Martin. He’s going to share with us lessons in making prepareness a full contact community sport. We’ll also discuss practical things preppers often over look while being distracted by the more exciting yet unlikely scenarios.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Who is Paul Martin?
- Mistakes all preppers make
- The impracitcality of chemical attack suits
- Prepparedness as a community action instead of soley going it alone
- Practical prepper advice for the NON-zombie appcololypse emergency
- Life insurance as a prep
- Disability insurance as a prep
- Longterm care insurance as a prep
- Why is prepparedness good citizenship?
Prepper Resources from this episode:
- Paul Martin’s Website
- Pauls book on how to create a culture of preparedness in America: Pivot Points: Creating A Culture Of Preparedness And Resiliency In America
- 100 Resilient Cities program