DIY techniques on dealing with traumatic situations.
In this episode, we’re joined by Lauren Wilson to discuss goat farming.
Lauren is the author of The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse: A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide. And she’s quickly becoming a regular guest of the show and friend.
Recently we had a question: What happens when you mix the sweet, zany, and effervescent Lauren with a herd of goats, wild turkey, and a donkey?
One word: Shenanigans!
We’ll learn all about live work programs on a farm and a whole lot more.
Goat farming live work program topics such as:
- The life of a goat herder
- Live, Work, Learn
- Goats for fire control on land
- Goat nirvana
- Creating a near closed loop farming system
- Making goat cheese
- OCD goats and their routines
- How much work goat herding and farming really takes
- Different chicken personalities
- How to survive a while turkey attack
- Donkeys, the bouncer of the farm
- What is a “Donkey Love Tank”