In this episode, we’re joined by Lauren Wilson to discuss goat farming.
Lauren is the author of The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse: A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide. And she’s quickly becoming a regular guest of the show and friend.
Recently we had a question: What happens when you mix the sweet, zany, and effervescent Lauren with a herd of goats, wild turkey, and a donkey?
One word: Shenanigans!
We’ll learn all about live work programs on a farm and a whole lot more.
Goat farming live work program topics such as:
- The life of a goat herder
- Live, Work, Learn
- Goats for fire control on land
- Goat nirvana
- Creating a near closed loop farming system
- Making goat cheese
- OCD goats and their routines
- How much work goat herding and farming really takes
- Different chicken personalities
- How to survive a while turkey attack
- Donkeys, the bouncer of the farm
- What is a “Donkey Love Tank”
Resources from this episode:
- Lauren Wilson on Twitter
- Lauren Wilson’s Website
- Her book The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse: A Cookbook and Culinary Survival Guide